2023 Build Kentucky Awards
For a quarter of a century the Associated General Contractors of Kentucky has presented the Build Kentucky Awards in recognition of the Commonwealth’s most outstanding construction projects. Projects demonstrating innovation in construction techniques, state-of-the art advancement, community improvement and excellence in project management are worthy of these prestigious awards.
- This competition is open to all AGC of Kentucky General and Specialty Contractor members.
- Projects must be in Kentucky and completed by December 31, 2022.
- Completed application must be submitted by June 30, 2023.
Applicants will need to explain how their project meets each of the following criteria:
- meeting the challenge of a difficult job
- excellence in project management
- using innovative construction practices
- improvements to safety and quality
- excellence in client service