As a member of the AGC of Kentucky, you are eligible for a multitude of valuable services and benefits, all designed to grow your business, as well as reduce your cost of doing business. As you well know, one of the largest expenses for contractors is workers’ compensation insurance. Simply put it is an unavoidable cost of doing business. But there is good news!
Did you know that your membership in the AGC of Kentucky provides you EXCLUSIVE access to one of the most successful workers’ compensation group self-insurance funds in the United States?
That’s right! Your membership in the AGC of Kentucky provides you exclusive access to the Kentucky Associated General Contractors Self Insurers’ Fund
(or Kentucky AGC/SIF). Since 1979, the Kentucky AGC/SIF has proven to be the authority
in construction workers’ compensation insurance in Kentucky. Here are just a few highlights of the Kentucky AGC/SIF:
- Solely focused on construction/contractor-related entities
- Highly competitive rates
- Has returned $197 million dollars in dividends to its qualifying membership
- Out-of-State/Cross-Borders Program available to provide out-of-state coverage for qualifying members
- Loss control personnel readily available to assist each member with their particular loss control needs
- Comprehensive suite of safety educational tools
- A.M. Best Rating of A- “Excellent” (Only group self-insured fund in the state of Kentucky to have an A.M. Best Rating)
- Comprehensive online capabilities including premium payments, claim filing, data review, information regarding policies and procedures, safety information, etc.
- Monthly premium payment plan available to qualifying members (pay your premium based on actual payroll)
So, whether you are a seasoned contractor with multiple years of workers’ compensation insurance experience, or a start-up operation hiring your first employee, the Kentucky AGC/SIF may be the answer to your workers’ compensation insurance needs. To apply for membership in the Kentucky AGC/SIF, simply contact your Insurance Agent, or the Kentucky AGC/SIF office directly at (800) 928-7135. You may also apply for membership through the Kentucky AGC/SIF’s website at www.kyagcsif.com/join
. Come see why thousands of Kentucky contractors just like you have placed their workers’ compensation insurance coverage with the Kentucky AGC/SIF.
“Kentucky’s Authority in Construction Workers’ Compensation Since 1979”